With work experience
Remote or in one of our offices in Berlin, Hamburg, Stuttgart, Frankfurt/Main, Düsseldorf, Köln, München oder Mannheim
🇺🇦 Special info
+++ Job offer especially for refugees from Ukraine* +++ Work from where you want +++ We support you and your family for a good start in the EU +++
Turnkey Consulting helps national and global companies protect their critical business applications. Through customised solutions, we empower our clients to minimise and control associated risks. As one of the leading global IT risk, identity, and security specialists in the SAP environment, we successfully navigate our clients through all challenges in the compliance environment.
As Consultant (m/f/d) in the field of Cyber and Application Security, you can expect a permanent employment contract as well as numerous training and certification opportunities at Turnkey Consulting Germany.
Flexible working models allow hybrid working at the customer, in one of our offices or from home. The latest equipment and strong technological partnerships, e.g., with SailPoint, Onapsis and SecurityBridge, will help you in your daily work.
🇺🇦 Special support for applicants from Ukraine 🇺🇦
We help you and your family to arrive and settle here in Germany. We are happy to support you in finding accommodation and dealing with the authorities.
- You analyse strategic and operational threats such as hacker attacks, security breaches or cybercrime at our national and international customers.
- You develop strategies to avert threats and implement and optimise IT security solutions.
- As a navigator and innovation driver, you think ahead to the needs, strategy and security portfolio of our customers.
- You have successfully completed your studies in economics, (business) informatics, mathematics, engineering or comparable.
- You have experience in authorisation management, SIEM, ISMS, IT security concepts, data protection, cyber security.
- You have security knowledge of business applications, e.g., SAP, Salesforce, or ServiceNow.
- Ideally, you already have experience with SAP security and knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA and SAP Cloud solutions.
- You speak English very well; knowledge of German is advantageous but not a must.
Flexible working models (remote / hybrid / office)
Free training and certifications on SAP technologies
Attractive salary model + possible pension scheme
Urban Sports Club Cooperation
Does this sound like you? Then apply now, stating your salary requirements and earliest possible start date, using our application form.
All details about your work permit in Germany respectively the EU and where you can best work from, we will simply clarify in the job interview!
More jobs for people who have fled Ukraine:
* This job offer in English is explicitly aimed at people who have fled Ukraine. We also have the same position available for anyone in German.