SAP GRC Access Control
Training Workshop (19 - 20 April, Malaysia)
This training covers an introduction of SAP GRC Access Control (AC), its functionalities, navigation and focuses on SAP GRC AC can be used to conduct SAP audits more efficiently and effectively. The training also covers key areas to consider when auditing SAP GRC AC implementation. The training includes hands on exercises and participants at strongly encouraged to bring their laptops for exercises.
- Overview of SAP GRC Product Suite
- Overview of SAP GRC Access Control (AC)
- Overview of key functionalities - ARA, ARQ, EAM, BRM, Periodic Reviews of User Access and Segregation of Duties (SoD) and PSS
- User Interface, Logging On and Navigation
- Using SAP GRC AC to review user access provisioning process
- Using SAP GRC AC to review emergency access
- Key areas in auditing SAP GRC Access Controls Implementation
Date: 19 - 20 April 2018
Duration: 2 days
Prerequisite: Basic understanding of SAP authorizations
Fee: MYR 3800
About the Trainer:
The training will be conducted by Richard Malmberg, who is Principal Consultant with Turnkey Australia. Richard has over 16 years of professional IT experience in SAP, IT Governance, Audit, Risk, Internal Control and Security. Richard is a degree qualified with B. IT and B. Commence (ANU), Certified Practicing Accountant (CPA), and SAP GRC Certifted.
Ex-Deloitte and has implemented numerous GRC Access Control projects across retail, banking, government, manufacturing and media.
Early bird discount of 15% for registration before 30th March 2018
(Registration is on a first-come-first-serve basis)