On the 4th and 5th of October 2023, we navigated the ever-evolving risk landscape alongside some of the leading thinkers in the world of risk and security.
In this 24-hour event spanning 7 different time-zones, we gathered risk, security, and identity experts from organisations such as Maersk, L'Oréal, SAP, and more to share their insights. Our experts unveiled strategies to help you mitigate the risk of these issues - safeguarding your mission-critical applications and ensuring comprehensive risk visibility throughout your business.
Fill out the form on this page to access all of the following sessions:
1) Lessons from the fox: Unveiling Turnkey's vision for a safer business world Richard Hunt (CEO and Founder of Turnkey)
2) How Maersk navigated their Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) journey Jakub Wozniak (Technology Leader – GRC & Insurance, Maersk) Henriette Scotwin Guespereau (Head of Enterprise Risk Management, Maersk) Marc Jackson (IRM Director, Turnkey)
3) How to lower costs and effort for your security responsibilities in RISE with SAP Volker Eschenbaecher (Vice President, Onapsis) Stefan Eckstein (SAP Security Engineer, Onapsis) Loic Jean-Fulcrand (GRC & Cybersecurity Director, Turnkey)
4) The latest SAP Financial Compliance Management (FCM) innovations Alain-Brieuc Gall (Product Owner SAP Financial Compliance Management, SAP) Michael Kahnert (IRM Manager, Turnkey)
5) Governance or agility? Why not both? Paul Squires (Lead Identity Strategist, SailPoint) Petri Wallenius (Managing Director DE, Turnkey)
6) Administrating RPA across global SAP systems: How L'Oréal utilises SAP GRC Ilya Shabalin (GRC Digital Transformation Manager, L'Oreal) Samar AMARI (Senior GRC & Authorisation Consultant, Turnkey)
7) Harnessing data analytics to inform risks and controls Chris Mills (Regional Director, Diligent) Tom Ryan (Director, EMEA Solutions Engineering, Diligent) Marc Jackson (IRM Director, Turnkey)
8) Achieving vulnerability management within a SAP Landscape Aleck Brailsford (Director, Engineering North America, Onapsis) Dan McGrann (Director, North America, Rev-Trac) Tom Venables (Enterprise Architect and practice lead, North America, Turnkey)
9) SAP Cybersecurity best practices & implementation challenges Bill Oliver (Technical Director Americas, SecurityBridge) Nipun Mahajan (Senior Cybersecurity Analyst, Lonza) Kelly Webber (Senior Manager, Turnkey)
10) Day 1 review and a look ahead to 2024 Brian MacFarland (Managing Director North America, Turnkey) Richard Hunt (CEO and Founder of Turnkey)
1) APAC Keynote: Key Challenges and Trends in Managing Risk across the APAC Region Ed Davis (Director Australia, Turnkey) Barun Kumar (Director Singapore, Turnkey) Nick Vallas (Director Malaysia, Turnkey) Mariaan Wagner (Principal Consultant, Turnkey)
2) SAP DevSecOps: balancing agility and security Chris Drake (Chief Technology Officer, Rev-Trac) Daniel Clark (Global Partner Manager, Rev-trac) Rob Tyler (Cybersecurity Practice Director, Turnkey)
3) Becoming cyber resilient: Why transforming SAP Security as part of your S/4 HANA upgrade is vital Michael Jander (Business Systems Analyst, Device Technologies Australia) Pritesh Vartak (Managing Consultant - Identity, GRC & SAP Security, Turnkey)
4) Preparing for future ESG disclosure requirements Simon Berglund (Senior Vice President & General Manager, Diligent) Nick Vallas (Director Malaysia, Turnkey)
5) Shifting culture: Managing business risk within your organisation Mohd Hanapi Bisri (Group Information Technology, Petra Energy) Nick Vallas (Director Malaysia, Turnkey)
6) Identity under attack! Christina Tubb (Enterprise Sales Executive, Ping Identity ASEAN) Avinash Pandey (Principal Consultant, Turnkey)
7) The Path to Zero Trust: Bolster Your Security Posture with Privilege Management Alvin Camasosa (PAM Evangelist, BeyondTrust) Deepak Sharma (Sales Director, Turnkey)
8) The Future of SAP GRC and Conference Conclusion Thomas Frenehard (Senior GRC and Cybersecurity Solution Manager, SAP) Ed Davis (Director Australia, Turnkey)
We will always keep your information safe. We ask for the information contained in this form in exchange for a valuable resource. By sharing your information it will also ensure we, and any partners taking part in this webinar, are able to communicate with you in future. We will never send you information about our products and services by email, unless it has been specifically requested.